Eurol Lube PL Spray 100ML
“Dry” multi-functional lubricant reinforced with SYNGIS Technology
Eurol Lube PL Spray is a “dry” lubricant with Eurol SYNGIS Technology. Eurol Lube PL Spray has been developed for non-drip, “dry”, clean and durable lubrication of many applications where excellent creeping, penetration and anti-corrosion properties are required. It displaces moisture, resists water and loosens corroded parts. Thanks to the “dry” lubrication properties dirt and sand are not being picked up.
Eurol Lube PL Spray is especially suitable for:
Art. no.: S009102AER
• All open lubrication points like e.g. joints, bearings and hinges
• Cables and conveyors
Case study | Save on maintenance costs for parking machines
- Faulting mechanical parts of parking meters, resulting in failure.
- High maintenance costs
A clean and dirt-free maintenance of parking machines and a spectacular reduction in downtime.
Case study | Deck lubrication / anti corrosion ponton offshore
- Corrosion- and lubrication problems by the interplay of sun, salt water and wind.
- high maintenance costs and early replacement of cables and other parts.
A 2x longer service life of the steel cable and virtually no wear or corrosion of the crane parts. Less maintenance is required and so downtime is reduced.
Case study | Protection of de-icing equipment (gritters) for roads
- Heavy corrosion of ice-fighting equipment by salt.
Virtually no wear or corrosion. Less maintenance is required and so downtime is reduced.