The design has undergone a fresh and modern update along with improved convenience thanks to practical product information. From small packaging to sprays, grease cartridges, bag-in-boxes and drums; all product labels are being updated to the new design.
A new addition to all packaging is the comprehensive product information that supports the user in the purchasing process and application of the product:
- Clear icons of key product benefits and features;
- Indication of the market segments where the product can be used;
- QR code with reference to Oil Advisor for more information and applicability;
- Indication for use in hybrid vehicles, where relevant;
- Colour coding on Eurol Specialty products for easy use in maintenance programs.
The updated packaging design is in line with the new brand promise ‘Powering Performance’, which was already introduced last year along with a subtle logo change.
The new designs will gradually be implemented during the coming months. Both new and old packaging will run side by side as the updates have only been subtle. The new packaging will also gradually become visible on the Eurol website, Eurol app, TecDoc, Aldoc and all other portals.
The pack shots will become available on the image bank of the Eurol Brand Portal. A selection of pack shots and compilation of photos are already available on the brand portal to support you commercially.
Like to see more of our new packaging? Watch the video below.